Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello and welcome to the women's division blog.

British Movement Women's Division, is the female side to the BM, we are here to help the men folk and be a back bone of support when needed also having our own projects to run along side all the main movement and youth section. As I see it we are not about hate we are here to help our race and great nation survive. Through history all the great men have had strong women behind them and I hope we can all help our great men get where we need to be.
I have finally succumbed to the pressure to start a blog up and hopefully I can keep it updated with stuff that you all want to read about.
Yes some of my views and thoughts might seem old fashioned but at times some of the old ways are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment